As a responsible service provider, we continue to place a high mandate to protect user privacy. The privacy statement details the personal data we gather, why we need to collect it, how we use it, and how we process it.
Personal Data collected by the company
- The conference team will gather information based on either online or offline registrations.
- Personal data is the information of an individual collected by the conference team directly from the user through online or offline, which is used by the organization to associate with you.
- This personal information generally consists of your name, email address, gender, address, etc. This information is used to communicate and keep you update about the conference.
- We never inquire about a person's private information at our organisation, and we also make sure that the information you give us is true and accurate.
- To invite you to future events or to provide recommendations, the team may utilise the data.
- The company will maintain a record of your personal information for as long as is necessary.
- We retain the information until you request that we remove it or until we need the information for legitimate business purposes.
How we use your information
- Precision global conferences will never share your personal information with any third parties.
- We utilise your information to personalise your experience, streamline communication, and keep you informed about conference happenings.
Your information is used as follows:
- To offer services related to conference scheduling, upgrading, troubleshooting, and help in dealing with attendees, among many others.
- To develop and enhance your goods and services.
- To personalize services and goods for you and offer suggestions.
- To assist you with conference information, deals, and discounts.
Sharing of Personal information
- We share your personal information within the organization when you register, to attend and participated in any conference.
- Your website, magazine, blog, etc. may contain your personal information.
- The organising committee will be informed regarding your attendance and details, comprising your occupation and gender, to arrange the presentation format.
Privacy Rights and choices:
- Reaching out to the team will give you the option to erase your personal information.
- Simply unsubscribing will stop the marketing emails from being sent to you.